Wednesday, 17 April 2013

infocomm project


Infocomm Project



Hi guys! 

Today, I am going to share with you guys my infocomm project. The project is basically about web-publishing and the meaning of FTP. Please click this link to view the Google Drive ppt presentation my group had done. Hope you will enjoy it!

From this project, I learnt how to publish a website properly without any mistake and the five steps to publish a website. All the five steps are essential for web-publishing and any flaw will cause an unsuccessful publish. I also learnt from this project that FTP means file transfer protcol. FTP works in the same way as HTTP for transferring Web pages from a server to a users browser.

This kind of project is really helpful as not only do we learn new things, it also allow us to exercise teamwork and bond relationships between one another.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment